1. Accommodation fee is included in the Wazir and Sultan packages.
2. Accommodation can also be availed at per day basis @Rs. 150/day for a maximum of 2 days.
3. Caution deposit (Refundable) Rs. 400/- per head for all delegate card holders.
4. The accommodation provided will be basic. Mattress and buckets will be provided. Participants are responsible for returning the same in good condition.
5. Accommodation and mattresses will be given on first come first serve basis.
6. Please confirm your participation and number of delegates expected to attend (who will need accommodation) by phone or E-mail to the Spandan Public Relations or to the accommodation secretary before 10th August 2016.
7. Team leader should settle all financial accounts with Spandan Finance Desk at least one hour before their scheduled check out time.
1. Only the team leader should communicate with the accommodation committee
2. Please note that you may have to share the accommodation facility with participants from other colleges
3. Lock and key (for luggage), bed sheets, pillows, blankets will not be provided. Participants are requested to bring them along if necessary.
4. We will not be responsible for any loss of valuables, luggage or any other belongings of the participants.
5. Smoking, consumption of alcohol or narcotics in the college campus is strictly prohibited. Violation of this rule will lead to severe action.
6. A team may be denied participation or disqualified in case of any unruly behavior by the members.
7. Any damage to the college property will be fined accordingly from the caution deposit.
(Spandan Public Relations Secretary)