Hit the ground running, as ENDURANCE 4.0 kick starts Spandan 2016. After being a huge success for the last three years, this year’s marathon is even bigger and with a Social awareness theme – Road Safety.
Date: 21st August 2016 (Sunday)
Venue: JIPMER stadium
Registration can be done in the stalls at the beach near Le Cafe and at Indira Gandhi Stadium, Pondicherry. Stalls will be open from 5PM to 10 PM every day from 30th July 2016 (Saturday).
Closing date for registration is on 16th August 2016 (Tuesday).
All participants get a free T – shirt on the day of marathon.
Participants are requested to collect their bib numbers on 18th August 2016 (Friday).
Spot registration facilities are also available. (T –shirts WILL NOT be given for people who register on spot).
6 cash prizes and 20 consolation prizes to be won in every category (Both males and females together)
Separate prizes for men and women in each category
Prize money worth 2 lakh to be won.
• All the participants are requested to complete and sign the official registration form.
• Closing date for registration is on 16th August 2016.
• While every precaution will be taken by the organization to ensure the participants’ safety, it is understood that the participants run at their own risk and the organizers shall not be responsible or held liable for any injury, disability or death arising during participation in the marathon.
• Participants should wear the assigned chest card (bib) number on his/her chest throughout the race.
• Race category and Bib number are strictly non-transferrable. We shall follow the names listed in the runners registration form.
• The participant must retire from the race immediately, if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff, race director, referee and/or security officer.
• Pets, bicycles, In-line skates, prams, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers are not allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicle.
• Once registration has been duly processed, there will not be any refund of the entry fee for the participants who for whatever reason do not eventually take part in marathon.
• Runners with unregistered pacers will be disqualified and both will be taken off the race route.
• The organizers reserve the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other media records of the marathon for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising, without giving money consideration to any participant.
• Participants who commence before the actual start time of his/her race will be disqualified.
• All the winners must be physically present to receive their prizes during the awarding ceremony. The organizers shall have the right to forfeit the prizes (whether in cash or in other kind) of winners who are not physically present during the awarding ceremony.
• The organizers reserve the right to require the participant to present the official document necessary to support the disputes of appeal made.
• Water station will be available every 1 km. A Medical station is also available at the start/finish points.
• The organizers' decision is final.
For further details, contact
KUNAL RAMESH CHANDEKAR (+91)8098008048
NAVEED AHMED (+91)9677159121