1. Registration as a delegate is compulsory for participation in any Spandan Event and for accommodation.
2. You can register offline. Please confirm your participation and the number of delegates expected to attend (who will need accommodation) by phone or to Spandan Public Relations before 15th August 2016.
3. Registration process is completed by paying the required fees at the Finance Desk, Spandan 2016. Fees depend on the delegate card package chosen by the college.
4. Registration for fine arts and literary events can be done on the spot. Registration for sports and cultural events can be at the respective desks at the Reception, Spandan 2016, upon arrival. Registration for MediQuiz and short film competition may be done online.
5. Each participant must bring his/her valid college identity card and 2 passport Size photos, towards issuing of delegate cards.
6. A letter of approval from the Head of the Institute must be produced, which carries the names of all the members of the contingent and indicates the Team Leader.
7. The Team Leader should be the one who registers the names of the Participants at Reception Desk, Spandan 2016 upon arrival. Delegate Card will be issued from there.
8. Participants are requested to carry their Delegate Cards with them at all times. They will be required to show the same on demand by any authorized personnel.
9. Decision of the Judge will be final and binding.
Letter of approval from the Head of the institute carrying the names of all members of the contingent.
Valid College identity card
Registration fee as per package opted
Registration fee for individual events as mentioned
2 passport size Photographs of all participants